2.17.2006

Reason #2 to just say no

Week 2: Enter Ducky, who like my own personal fowl, squeezes his desk right up into mine.

Me: Wow. You smell like Vodka.

D: Dude, but I ate chicken.

Me: Hmm. Was your chicken dipped in a vat of vodka?

D: Dude, but I haven't had a drink for like a whole hour.

Me: Yes well, did you dip yourself in a vat of vodka perhaps?

D: Dude, seriously, can you smell it?

Me: Um... I think the thump we just heard was a guy down the hallway passing out from the overwhelming smell.

D: Oh shit. Seriously.

Me: (blink)

D: So do you wanna get a drink with me afterwards? I know this great bar....

Me: Oh yeah? Do they have any more vodka?

D: Do you like vodka?

Me: No.

D: Do you like chicken?

Me: No.

D: Do you want to just get a bottle with me later?

Me: Um... tempting. But still no.

D: Do you wanna eat some chicken with me later?

Me: Um... no. Even if I weren't a vegetarian, no.

D: Yeah. I am a vegetarian, too.

Me: Fascinating.

No comments: