5.14.2006

Procrastination: It's Not Just for Breakfast Anymore

(well that's for damned sure, since it is 1:56 a.m.)

I could hold a PhD
In procrastination psychology,
This final won't get the best of me,
Though it made me miss Dania's party.

Friday night I fucked around,
Watched 4 Sopranos in Surround Sound.
Did some beading, read short stories,
All defying the coming gory
gouging out of both my eyes
Denial passes prior highs.

Saturday returned a van
Milled home slowly as I can.
Cooked some food and read some email
Even listened to a seashell.

Water plants, desperation grows
Procrastination reaching all-time lows
When, to put this off 'til later,
I even wrote A DIFFERENT Final Paper.

Wait til Sunday to see me stress
Pull all-nighter, be a big mess.

...But for Now....

Still avoiding I write to you
End bad rhymes with a bad haiku:

Thirty pages due.
Research-based blathering. Euw.
Monday comes too soon.

No comments: