9.13.2006

Elementary School Celebrates Bullshit Day

The good news: No matter how grumpy things could get for me, I can always count on the ranting raving emails of my compadres y comadres in the teaching universe to make me feel comparatively healthy. A shout to G, who by now is hopefully asleep, envisioning a brand new day. He writes:

The junior academy kids were actually literally clawing at their doors trying to get out of class. the kindergarteners were crying. all day. two children in the first grade vomited in the hallway, one right after the other. and there actually was a fist fight in the second grade. let me remind you that second graders are 8. on top of this there is, of course, weird tension and drama between several teachers. great.

so, today, wednesday september 13, 2006 is bullshit. i hereby declare it so.

Thus spake G. Let It Hereby Be Known. [Wooooooord.]

No comments: