9.21.2007

Never Had I Seen A White Eggplant


I was hobbling into the garage behind my wig-wearing next door neighbor when this man holding an Organics Express box filled with a ridiculous amount of the most unexpected and delectable assortment of organic veggies and fruits showed up behind me ringing my doorbell. WEIRD. So first I was all confused, trying to get him to see the mistake in trying to hand me such a gift. And when I finally understood that it was, in fact, meant for me, I tortured the fellow who brought it right to my door for me; however, he "could" (or would) not even give me a first letter of first name of the completely angelic but unnecessary secret produce producer. Nothing. I have clearly lost my touch. (I choose to blame my already weakened state, sigh.)

So let me just say, THANK YOU.

Now I gotta tell ya, while I do have my suspicions and leads, what is both alarming and vexing is that I been blessed with such a bucketful of wonderful, loving, generous, kind, crafty, concerned, funny friends who are so interested spending time and contributing in so many ways to my health and well being that it really could have been more than one person who would do such a thing.

So, whoever the FruityVeggy angel is, I just want you to know I cried. You made me cry. Luckily, crying doesn't hurt as much as it used to last week (woohoo!). So thank you so much for your unbelievably totally unnecessary random act of kindness. I cannot wait to pay this shit forward.

POSTING UPDATE:
They have been found out. Today's Personal Heroes, who will be punched and hugged for making me cry, are my cute bossy bosses at P.R!!! God love them and their belief in the power of the white eggplant.

No comments: