2.22.2007

Oh, The Bay

As you may recall, last semester I learned (or was at least informed) that I AM an artist, I AM a healer. And now I receive such lov-e-ly emails:

"If you are a healer and interested in the campaign of Barak Obama
please read on.

I've just started a "Healers For Obama" group because I believe that
it's time for people who care about change on the most fundamental
level to get involved in shaping the political future of this country.
Like many others in Marin I worked very hard on the Howard Dean
campaign and was heartbroken to see how difficult it was for a person
of his moral convictions to get the Democratic nomination. This time
I'm determined to do better.

In this great so-called service economy of ours, it is we healers who
have the services that people most want and need. I believe that this
can make us a force for transformation not just on the personal level
but on the political as well. If you agree - or or just curious about
the possibility of this - please go up on the Obama website
(http://www.barackobama.com/) and join the Healers For Obama group. I
look forward to hearing from you, meeting with you and helping you
change the world - one president at a time."

Gotta heart the Bay; now go warm up those silkscreening machines...

No comments: