2.22.2007

Smurfer Madness



Unbelievably, I have gotten chastized. Apparently, some people do not fully appreciate being called Smurfs.



Or rather, they don't like it when everyone who meets them elevator-eyes them quizzically and then turns to me and says, "I don't know, Sar. The little person makes sense. I mean I see the Peter Dinklage, but I don't see the smurf." Or rather, they are not totally on-board when this vocalized opinion is followed up by, "Sorry, what is your name? Sar only calls you Smurflette." Which is SO probably not totally true.



But let it be known that the hot toddy formerly known as the wee Smurf aka Smevil = Evil Smurf will now also be known as Whisaac = White + Isaac (Oakland-born Ted Lange), from the Love Boat.



There, now everyone can just chill. Oh, and his name is Adam. And for the record, I think he is just divine, k?

No comments: